I know you guys are so very interested in what I did with my Saturday, so I started this list at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday morning and will end it tonight at 10:30.. just to give you a verbal picture of my day. I know you are seriously impressed.
1. Slept until 9:00 a.m. - played Pogo while I drank an energy drink (I'm addicted to those things).
2. 10:30 a.m. Added Pink Floyd - The Wall & James Blunt - Back to Bedlam to Winamp so they can play while I do productive stuff (the Goodbye My Lover song is sooooooo sad.. it would make anyone who has been through a recent break up find themselves in a corner curled in a fetal position), and yes, they are legal copies so HA.
3. 10:36 a.m. - Started the first load of laundry.
4. 10:45 a.m. to 11:25 a.m. - Phone call from friend who is stuck at the Chicago airport and bored and needed me to keep them entertained. (It's so nice to be needed.)
5. 11:27 a.m. - Put 2nd load of laundry in to wash.
6. 11:32 a.m. - Sat down at computer to listen to Comfortably Numb 3 times & drink 2 bottles of water.
7. 12:03 p.m. - Began the blog rounds (Odat, Scorpy, Curmudgeon, Sassan, Markoos, Steve).
8. 12:05 p.m. to 12:26 p.m. - Phone call from son. Listened to The Trial from The Wall with him because he likes that song. Cleaned off desk and started dusting while on the phone.
9. 12:45 p.m. - Folded clothes in dryer, put another load in washer.
10. 1:09 p.m. - Found CD that came with my IRiver when I ordered it. Put it in the computer to see what it is. (Cool.. it seems to be software to put video on my IRiver. That could come in handy on my flight to Glasgow.)
11. 10:09 p.m. - I got distracted with ummmmm.. naps and stuff.
Okay, I confess, I am basically useless these days. At least I have clean towels and underwear now.