Monday, May 15, 2006

Car Issues, pt. 2

I, again, have my old car at the garage, hoping against all hope that they can figure out what is wrong with the thing. The last two places I took it to worked with it, turned this knob and that, changed this thing and probably that other thing too, but could not figure out what is ailing it. I have pulled out the big guns and taken it to the dealer, which I am pretty sure is going to cost me my firstborn grandchild. (I hope my daughter will cooperate, its pretty important to get the thing fixed.)

Anyway, I am again carless. I am again stuck at work. I am again forced to eat that stupid healthy soup crap for lunch, and I will not think about the huge bag of peanut M&Ms that I have stashed in my drawer. Nope.

Two freaking cars and I find myself stuck.

R I D I C U L O U S

1 comment:

Odat said...

geeze...and she/he doesn't even have a name yet....better hurry up before you become attached!

MMMMMMMMMMMM M&Ms....they're always good especially after a nice bowl of soup!!!! lol