Your challenge is to guess whether these tidbits of trivia are fact or crap. I'll post the answers later. The person who gets the most of them correct will get 623,082 points**. :-)
1. The characters Bert & Ernie on Sesame Street were patterned after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in It's a Wonderful Life.
2. If you lived on Mars, you'd get an extra half-hour each day.
3. The Kiwi bird can neither see nor fly.
4. Dr. Seuss used only 50 words to write Green Eggs and Ham.
5. A snail can crawl over the edge of a razor without cutting itself.
6. John Wilkes Booth's brother once saved the life of Abraham Lincoln's son.
7. Death Valley is the hottest place on earth.
8. The Braille alphabet was invented by a boy who had been blinded by an awl.
9. The first Wimbledon tennis championship was organized in 1877 in order to raise money for a new lawn roller.
10. The first human in space was John Glenn.
**Yes I know that is a lot of damn points, but you guys are worth it.