Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Today's rant brought to you by........

I swear the assorted governments of this country is getting more and more stupid by the day. What the hell (started to say the OMG F word).. what were they thinking when they came up with this?


The game gadgets, made by technology firm DreamGear, have been introduced to Oregon's correctional system as part of a larger incentive system that starts to help prepare prisoners for life outside jail.

Someone PLEASE explain to me how sitting in a cell, playing videogames, is going to prepare a hardened criminal for life outside of jail? I think I should use that logic when justifying my son spending such a huge amount of time playing his videogames... its just preparing him for life.

What a crock of shit. Personally I think the powers that be think it a convenient way to keep the prisoners occupied so that they have to deal with them less. Slipping some extra strength Benadryl into their prison wine would do basically the same thing.

What. They'd stay out of trouble wouldn't they? ;-)

No comments: