Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Fark Headlines

I love fark.com. I'm not sure if I like it so much because of the news links or because of the headlines linked to the news stories. I scrolled through tonight and here were a few that were much funnier than the actual stories:

So Moussaoui was all like, "I did it!" and then some other terrorists were all like, "Nuh-uh," so Z is all like, "Whatever"
Cheerleader outfits banned for making squad look like strippers. This thread needs more pics
A judge will allow New Jersey’s worst serial killer to donate a kidney. Apparently, he still had some in his freezer
Great Dragon scheduled to eat the sun tomorrow. Scientists say devout prayers and sacrifices of slightly used virgins to the FSM our only hope of survival
PETA continues its quest to win friends and influence people with its new ad campaign: "Avian Flu: It's Your Fault"
Man arrested after bragging to strippers about having caused hit-and-run accident. Cause strippers are known for their discretion
Construction crew unearths World War II-era hand grenade -- then, realizing what state they're in, decide to play a little catch with it
Rejected greeting cards from Hallmark include "Welcome back from your coma" and "Christmas just wouldn't be the same without peanut brittle, or Jesus"


Yes I admit it, I got sidetracked by a story or two. I was right, they weren't as funny as the taglines. ;-)

1 comment:

curmudgeon said...

Fark is on my daily read list. The headlines are usually better than the articles.