Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Another Online Quiz

I realize I take these things just to kill time, but they are sort of interesting. I took one that is quizzing whether or not I'm normal (shaddup)... here are the results:

Are You Normal?

Your Normalcy Quotient is: 71 out of 100.

Your quiz results make you a Quirky Character

You've found yourself mostly in the middle of the road, but you have enough quirky habits to not be entirely normal. You're probably glad to be more than ordinary, but you're normal enough to fit in. Sounds like a perfect balance.

Take this free personality test by Clicking Here>> or going to www.chatterbean.com/runormal/

4 comments:

Odat said...

hmmm....yeah I think I would agree with the term "quirky".....
you nut!
(p.s., i'm going to take the test now, lol)

Odat said...

FYI.....TOOK THE NORMALCY TEST AND GOT THE EXACT SAME RESULTS AS YOU!!! UT OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb said...

I'm trying to decide if that should throw me into a panic or not.

lol

Sassan Sanei said...

I got Wonderful Eccentric. Hmmmm...