Saturday, January 14, 2006

Some People

I went to a blog yesterday that I had been reading for about a week (major soap opera happenings, better than General Hospital). Anyway, yesterday when I went there, the woman had a pic of her boobs there, with an explanation that she had promised the pic to someone in particular, and was just too lazy to email it.

Now come on... I know I am a newbie at this blogging stuff, but I do know that uploading pics is more work than attaching it to an email.

If a person wants to show off pics of her own hooters that's her business, but she shouldn't assume the rest of the world can't see through her lame ass explanation of why she did it. It had nothing whatsoever to do with her own laziness or the difficulty of attaching it to emails. She wanted compliments and lots of em. Be honest with yourself people.

If ever I post pics of mine, I'm going to tell you right up front that I'm extremely drunk and that I'm fishing for compliments. Inebriation is the only thing that would motivate me to do something like that. ;-)

3 comments:

Sassan Sanei said...

Woohoo! First comment on the new & improved Boondoggled, fortified with 7 essential vitamins and minerals.

(That's all I had to say.)

mark robert allen said...

yeah that's a lame excuse to show off breasts over the internet. so, just out of prfessional blogging interest, what was the website for that blog? y'know, so i can see how lame it is and all.

heh heh.

Deb said...

Now Markoo, surely you, of all people, has no desire to see the white trashy breasts of a woman so desperate for attention that she would post a picture of them on the internet for all the world to see, under the guise of being too lazy to email, which would have saved her just a little bit of dignity.

*Eyeballing the smartest people ever list*