In honor of Odat, who seemed to think the Tim Curry question was a bit low class, and Markoos, who seemed to have no idea who Tim Curry is to begin with, I present for your enjoyment, the following quotes. Your job is to tell me who said this stuff.
1. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
2. I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.
3. Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.
4. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
And last but not least....
5. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
348,765 points to whomever can answer each one correctly.