Thursday, January 12, 2006

Kitten Watch....

Is officially underway!

I just looked up cat gestation time, and according to the table, since my cat was a filthy slut on November 11, her kittens will be due on January 15. I am assuming pregnant cats are no different than pregnant women, so I am giving it a 3 day leeway. (She's also lazy, moody, bitchy & needy, all at the same time. Another reason I'm assuming knocked up cats are similar to knocked up women.)

I'm actually kind of excited about it. I've already got names picked out for up to 4 kittens.... Moo, Oink, Woof, and either Quack or Buzz, I can't decide. If she has more then I'll have to come up with more names. I will need help assigning the names though, so when they are born I will post pictures and you guys can help me decide who is who.

It should be an interesting weekend. ;-)

God I need a life.

No comments: