Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Interesting Websites

I don't know what sites are "real" or "hoax" sites. I'm pretty sure the bug candy site is real, but the rest I can't account for.

MMMMM Yummy!

This could come in handy...... to any practicing morons.

I'm getting one of these to wear at work.

This is perfect for long hiking trips, emergency kits, etc.

Oh shit. I never thought I'd see this. Now what am I going to do with all my spare time.

If you get tired of the internet and would like to take a bit of a break,this might be a nice peaceful place for you.

Interested in the inner workings, behind the scenes of the White House? Then this is the site to visit.

Are you tired of Aunt Edna taking up space on your coffee table? Put her to work doing something useful. Something more useful than collecting and/or being dust.

No comments: