Monday, November 28, 2005

I Have Returned! (She says dramatically)

Hello. Yes, it is I. I have not forgotten you, there has never been a day that passed that I didn't think of you. I could not stay away. I tried, oh yes, I tried to put you out of my mind, but you refused to yield. I attempted to move on with my life, to pretend that you didn't exist, but I failed. You are a part of me and I cannot go on without you. I was lost. I had nobody to tell my problems to. Nobody to share the absurdities of life with. Nobody. But there you were, just waiting for me as if you knew that I would return to you. And so I have. I promise I won't neglect you anymore (until the next time). I will log in faithfully and talk to you because I know, yes, I know, that you need me as much as I need you.

Alrighty then, since the groveling is out of the way, and you have forgiven me as I knew you would, let's catch up, shall we?

You first.

No comments: