Sunday, September 18, 2005

Stuff. Lots of stuff.

Oh man Fark.Com is just a fountain of information today. I've listed some of my favorites, just in case you care.

This one is a complete riot (depending on if you are male or female, I suspect), but its on a site called The Spoof, so I have my suspicions that it may not be a legitimate news story. Too bad, I think the idea is GREAT.

50 Most Awesomely Bad Songs Ever. Doesn't that sound like a seriously great article? The thing is, I have to admit to liking a few of the songs on the list. Does that make me a horrible person? Should I be hauled out and shot for terminal bad taste? What I would like to know is WHO gets to decide what songs are good and what songs are bad, is it just a matter of opinion of the writer of the article, because if so, I would like to nominate Hollaback Girl as the worst song EVER. (And if you leave me in the control of this blog, I'll be sure to name all of the Britney Spears songs as crimes against society.)

The Islamic School of Sex. So many inappropriate comments, so little time. hehe

Ok, now this one is just plain cool. He must be one tough codger.

And finally (for now, until I can read more articles), this story is the funniest thing I've read all week. Being a fan of old B horror movies, this makes me want to run right out and rent. But the guy's comments are just too funny for description. Or maybe I'm just sleepy from getting up so early. hmmmmm

More later, whether you like it or not.

No comments: