Monday, April 11, 2011

Sometimes

I get into strange moods and go shopping for weird items. The weirder the better and what is weirder than zombie gifts?






How To Speak Zombie.  I swear this is the best idea EVER.  How else would a couch potato like me survive other than totally fitting in?  Its not like I will be able to run from them (sore knee), its not like I carry an axe around to destroy the brain or remove the head.  I will only survive by pretending to be a zombie because, everyone knows, zombies don't eat other zombies.  I love the pronunciation button.  GOTTA HAVE.

As (I typed ass there, but I fixed it) - anyway, as most of you know, we recently moved into a new house.  It needs to be landscaped and, in fact, my intention was to go down to the local home improvement store and buy some flowers.  However, I think I would much rather have this under the bushes next to the front steps.  I'm pretty sure it would keep those annoying neighbor kids off our lawn.

Easter is just a couple of weeks away and how better to celebrate the birth of our Lord but by handing out zombiefied bunnies.  The website says this is made from white chocolate.  Do we trust that?


The zombie cookie jar.  The above photo shows it filled with yummy chocolate chip cookies, but personally I think oatmeal raisin would look more brain-like.  But that's just me.

This is sold as a zombie magnetic poetry kit, and I must confess that out of everything I've posted so far I want this the most.  It brings back the old law firm days of Jess and I rearranging magnets into insults on the filing cabinet next to my desk.  Good times.  They had me at "her skin is chewy."



Hungry for a mid-zombie apocalypse snack?  Have some zombie jerky!  What else are we supposed to do with all those headless zombie bodies??

There you go, I must stop now because it has already crossed my mind to send J a list for my upcoming birthday.  If any of you are interested, these amazing items can be found at ThinkGeek, and email me and I'll send you my mailing address because you know you want to buy this crap for me.  :-)

WAIT WAIT - HOLD THE PRESSES, I found something else that I gotta have.  Its not zombiefied or anything so it doesn't really fit in with this post, but OMG -

The bluetooth handset!  It looks like a retro phone handset but connects to my cell phone via bluetooth (see what I did there I have already claimed it as mine).  NEEEEEEED THIS and I have emailed an enthusiastic link to J.  Think he'll pick up on the hint?  hehe

3 comments:

Jess said...

LOL isn't that how you got to be The Queen of Everything?!?! SO HILARIOUS!

Deb said...

No no no, I was born The Queen of Everything.

Geesh. No respect.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

LOVE the zombie chocolate bunny. I've gotta find one of those for my sweetie.