Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Hope He Doesn't Ever Read This

Okay so I admit I slack off on doing laundry.  I hate doing it, so I usually end up waiting until one or both of us are out of clean drawers before I tackle the mountains of clothes.  That was what happened this week.  J ran out of underwear so I was forced to do the laundry.  Whilst sorting through the various items, I stumbled across a pair of............   wait for it...............

California Raisins Underwear.

Tis true, J is the proud owner of circa 1988 California Raisins underwear.  I could not decide whether to be appalled or highly amused, so I took the amused route.

Last night I pointed out to him that I discovered his vintage drawers. Yes, he agreed, they were his. And you've had them how long? (I asked). He couldn't remember. I said okay so you actually do have underwear older than some of the girls you dated. Yes.

Holy crap that one made me laugh.

He would kill me with extreme prejudice if he ever read this post. Shhhhh don't tell him.

3 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Hey I think I still have my California raisins figurines in a box somewhere. I've had them forever!
he must have been pushed o the limit to pull out that vintage pair.

Deb said...

Oh he did, there were none left. The bad thing is I totally missed him wearing them and I doubt I'll ever get that opportunity again. So so sad.

curmudgeon said...

You act like there's something wrong with it. ;)